Licensed Pflugerville Plumbers Provide Guaranteed Plumbing and Leaking Pipe Repairs:
Plumbing repairs can cost expensive water bills and other home repairs if the leak is left unfixed. Water dripping can corrode your pipes and fixtures if you don’t address it quickly. If you notice a leak in your water heater, sink, bathtub, washing machine or anywhere else don’t wait to call licensed Pflugerville plumbers from EZ Flow Plumbing. Our experienced experts can efficiently get to the root of your problem and provide friendly and professional plumbing services in the greater Austin, Texas area.
Identifying Signs of Leaking PlumbingYou may not always hear a dripping noise that alerts you to the presence of leaky pipes. That's why it’s important to be familiar with other signs of leaking plumbing that can alert you to the problem before it turns into an emergency. However, if you do experience an emergency, our licensed Houston plumbers are available to provide plumbing repairs, at no extra charge!
Signs of a water leak:Some leaks are minor and easily found (toilet leaks, showerheads, faucets, etc) but others are hidden. Hidden leaks are the most dangerous ones since they can cost you hundreds–even thousands of dollars in damage to your home or business.
Here are the signs you’ve got a hidden leaking pipe somewhere in your home or business.
- High water bills: If your water bill has been way above the normal for several months and you can’t recall any change in your water usage, you may have a hidden leak.
- Water meter shoes that you have a leak: your water leak can confirm whether or not you have a leak
- Mold and/or mildew on non-shower walls: A leaky pipe in your wall is the perfect breeding ground for mold and mildew because they thrive in dark, moist places. If you find mold or mildew growing on a non-shower wall then a leaky pipe could be the problem.
- Damage and stained walls, ceilings or floors: this can be a sign that you have a hidden leak from surrounding pipes near the affected areas.
- Musty small: Old water that accumulates causes a musty smell. If you still have a musty smell after cleaning your bathroom (or area of concern) then there is a good chance you could have a hidden leak somewhere.